Maleny Anglican Parish
A Church of The Anglican Parish of Maleny, Montville and Kenilworth
Be a part of an inclusive faith community incorporating Anglican practices, liturgy, and identity. Come and participate in Holy Communion, weekday meditation sessions in the style of the World Community of Christian Meditation, or contemplative Taize services followed by supper.
Locals are often keen to celebrate baptisms and weddings in our beautiful building. Many musicians enjoy the acoustics for concerts too. For quiet contemplation, feel free to come to the church building during the week. Please speak with our church leaders in the event of bereavement for emotional support and to discuss our funeral and memorial opportunities.
We are joining with other Anglican people to humbly serve God through these mission points:
- Witness Christ’s reconciling love for all people
- Build welcoming, transforming communities of faith
- Stand in solidarity with the poor and needy
- Challenge violence, injustice and oppression, and work for peace and reconciliation
- Protect, care for and renew life on our planet